| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in July is not exactly dry. Some 121.1mm (4.8in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 10:07.
Weather Trend Graph for July in Longovilo-Hacienda, Chile
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Longovilo-Hacienda:
- Valparaiso, Chile - 110 kms (68.3 miles) NNE
- Limache-Esval, Chile - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) N
- Quintero, Chile - 100.1 kms (62.2 miles) N
- Santiago, Chile - 84 kms (52.2 miles) NE
- Santiago, Puente Alto, Chile - 94.4 kms (58.6 miles) ENE
- Queltehue, Chile - 114.5 kms (71.1 miles) E
- Barahona, Chile - 84.9 kms (52.8 miles) E
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 65.9 kms (40.9 miles) ESE
- Sewell, Chile - 97.9 kms (60.8 miles) E
- Coya, Chile - 96.4 kms (59.9 miles) E
- Parron, Chile - 78.5 kms (48.8 miles) ESE
- Rengo, Chile - 71.8 kms (44.6 miles) SE
- Vina Vieja, Chile - 62.8 kms (39 miles) SSE
- Teno, Chile - 105 kms (65.3 miles) SSE
- Curico-General Freire, Chile - 114.5 kms (71.2 miles) S